Looking for a special way to ring in this coming new year? Downtown Harrisonburg has you covered!
New Years Eve Celebrations:
- Jimmy Madison’s: Stop by Jimmy Madison’s New Years Eve party for amazing food, great drinks, and even better company. Keep a look out for additional information on their Facebook page!
- Brothers Craft Brewing: Toast to 2019 with some delicious craft beer! Brothers Craft Brewing is hosting a New Years Eve bash that starts at 8pm and goes until midnight.
- First Night Harrisonburg: Ring in the New Year with thousands of your friends and neighbors. Activities and performances will begin at 5:00 pm til midnight ! Churches and downtown businesses will be transformed into performance venues that showcase local and regional talents. Past performances have included a range of live music, drumming, dancers, from bluegrass to rock n’ roll for the adults, and face painters and magicians just for the kids. Check their Facebook page for details.
- Pale Fire Brewing Co: Pale Fire is bidding farewell to 2018 with live music from 10pm until 12:30am. The Sustainers, a local rock and soul cover band are sure to entertain. Festive attire and dancing shoes are encouraged! RSVP to their Facebook event.
- Rocktown Kitchen: Head over to Rocktown Kitchen for a true Mardi Gras style celebration that helps a great cause! This event will support the Harrisonburg Women’s Service League and the Blue Ridge CASA for Children. Tickets are available in advance and can be bought on the hwsl.org website. The event will also feature door prizes, a full Jazz band with dancing, costume contest, and much more!
- Hotel Madison: Say hello to 2019 in style with amazing food, live music, dancing, and celebration at Hotel Madison’s first New Year’s Eve Bash! Doors open at 8pm to a delicious display of food, several premium bars, a Photo Booth, and more! Starting at 9pm, dance the night away to the music of Everyday People and finish off the evening with a champagne toast as the ball drops. This is not an evening to miss! For more info, check the event page!
- Food.Bar.Food: Check out the incredible 3-course culinary adventure dinner being offered by Food.Bar.Food. With four different culinary styles being offered for the event, you can choose one cuisine or, if you’re feeling adventurous, mix and match them all! The 5th menu is the vegan and gluten free 3-course dinner option for the evening. This is certainly not a dinner to miss! For tickets and more information, head over to their event page.