Apply to be a Vendor
Are you a local business interested in setting up a booth at one of our downtown festivals this year? See details below about 2022 opportunities.
Event Date: Sunday, November 6, 2022 2:00 PM
Entry Form Deadline: Friday, September 23, 2022
Event Date: Saturday, December 3, 2022 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- All HDR events will be held rain or shine.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables and chairs. Shade is limited, therefore, it is recommended that vendors bring a canopy/tent.
- Vendor spaces are 10’x10′ for retail vendors and up to 20’x10′ for food vendors. If more space is needed, you must purchase an additional space. No vendor may exceed the limits of their issued vendor space.
- Insurance coverage – every vendor is required to have their own insurance.
- Vendors are expected to remain set-up for the entirety of the event.
- Applications must include a copy of your health permit.
- Food Vendors must adhere to the regulations of the Virginia Department of Health (VDH). Applicants are responsible for coordinating any permits required by VDH. To obtain a license, contact the Health Department.
- Vendors are responsible for all clean up and removal of items from their booth at the end of the night. Food vendors that leave food residue or oil spills will be charged for cleanup.
- Vendors must provide their own extension cords, water hoses (if electricity or water is requested), etc.
Interested in Sponsoring an Event?
Check out our 2022 Sponsorship Packet to learn more!