1. Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a ticket(s)
2. Unsold tickets become the property of Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance (HDR).
3. Two 4-digit numbers per ticket. Tickets numbered 0000-9999. Only 5,000 tickets will be sold. Each ticket represents two chances, equaling 10,000 chances. Only one ticket holder per ticket. For example: Mr. and Mrs. not acceptable; no multiple names per ticket as only one person can claim the drawn prize.
4. Numbers will be drawn at random.
5. Each ticket holder is eligible to win multiple prizes.
6. It is the ticket buyer’s responsibility to ensure the ticket is completed fully and the bottom portion of the entry ticket is returned to Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance Friendly City Fortune. If ticket holder purchases ticket online, you will receive the top portion of your ticket with your unique ticket numbers by email. The numbers associated with your purchased online ticket will automatically be registered for the drawing. If purchased by a Sales Associate, your ticket stub will be turned into Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance by the Sales Associate, and you will receive the top portion of your ticket. If we do not receive your stub, we have no way of knowing your ticket was purchased. It is very important that you return your ticket stub as quickly as possible. All ticket stubs must be received by June 30, 2019 to guarantee a place in the drawing.
7. Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance reserves the right to postpone the Friendly City Fortune Raffle for any reason; all registered ticket holders who provide an email address will be notified by email, for others the notice will be placed on the HDR website – www.downtownharrisonburg.org.
8. Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance reserves the right to cancel the Friendly City Fortune due to insufficient ticket sales. Providing the event is held, ALL listed prizes will be given away.
9. In the event that a prize is not available, a substitution of a like prize will be made.
10. All taxes, transfers and fees must be paid before receipt of the prize by the winner. Some prizes may require payment of Federal and State Taxes before the receipt of the prize. This will be the responsibility of the winner. Only the ticket holder whose name is on a winning ticket may claim the applicable prize. Proper identification and social security number are required by law to claim any prize. All winning ticket holders must complete the necessary IRS forms in order to receive prize.
11. If a prize winner chooses to, or is unable to accept a non-cash prize for any reason, the prize winner will be made a cash offer equal to 50% of the recommended dealer’s MSRP.
12. You need not be present to win. You will be notified as to how and/or where to claim your prize. Any expense incurred with the pick-up of the prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
13. The winning list of numbers will be made available on the HDR website following the event.
14. If available, tickets will be sold on July 4, 2019 prior to the event. Organizer reserves the right to cut off ticket sales on the day of the event @ 11:00am.
15. If you purchase a ticket using a credit card or by check, the ticket is not valid until the credit card or check has cleared.
16. All Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance employees and raffle officials are not eligible for this drawing.
17. Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance or any other person, organization, or business sponsoring or participating in the Friendly City Fortune, does not assume liability for any claims for injury or other damages arising out of the possession of any ATV’s, motorcycles, vehicles or any other prize obtained through this ticket, and by accepting this ticket, the holder acknowledges that limitation of liability.
18. Coolers, pets, bottles, cans, glass, and laser pointers are prohibited on the event grounds. Weapons are prohibited by ticket holders and guests.
19. Drugs are strictly prohibited. Report illegal activity to available on site event security or a Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance representative.
20. Purchase, and use, of this ticket signifies agreement to the following:
a. This ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the event which it is issued.
b. This ticket is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
c. Reproduction of this ticket is not permitted.
d. This ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused.
e. Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and all applicable laws.
f. No refunds or exchanges.
g. Ticket purchaser and guest assume all risk of personal injury, incidental, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to event.
h. Ticket purchaser and guest bear all risk of inclement weather.
i. Ticket purchaser, guest, and entrants to the raffle grounds hereby authorize Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance to use name, record pictures, voice or video photographs, film, tapes, and other media in connection with the raffle without further compensation or permission and permit HDR to use them for marketing purposes.
j. Rules may be amended at any time. All revisions will be posted on the HDR website – www.downtownharrisonburg.org
k. Disputes must be made in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 5, 2019
21. Your contact information will be added to the Harrisonburg Downtown Renaissance mailing list. Your information will not be shared with any other source. You may unsubscribe at any time.