Attention green thumbs and crazy plant people – the plant swap returns for its second year! Get busy dividing and propagating your current house plants to trade for new ones. (Read below for guidelines.)
Looking to grow your plant collection with some full-sized plants? The Plant House will be here to get you started!
Stay after the swap for a lettering workshop with Amberlee Joy Art and Photography!
2:30-4:30pm Lettering & Florals + Tote Workshop | $40
Explore the art of lettering & floral illustration in this hands-on workshop! You will learn tools and techniques for creating your own lettered artwork in a calligraphy style, as well as basics in drawing simple, lovely florals. Register here: http://bit.ly/amberleejoyart
And ZN Stained Glass is making tiny desktop “greenhouses” to sell!
• The number of plants you bring is the number of new-to-you plants to take home.
• The swap is restricted to house plants. Please no outdoor plants or seeds.
• Plants can be in water or soil, but must be in containers that can go home with each plant.
• Plants should be at least 1″ in size, healthy, and pest free!
• Label your plants! The more information you can provide for each plant, the better. This includes name and care instructions.
• Registration & plant drop-off will be Friday 1-5pm and Saturday 1-1:45pm. The exchange will start at 2pm.
[Poster art by Lynda Bostrom]