Attention green thumbs and plant people – the plant swap returns for its second year (after a looong break)! Get busy dividing and propagating your current house plants to trade for new ones. (Read below for guidelines.)
Don’t have anything to propagate or simply looking to grow your collection with some full-sized plants? The Plant House will be here 12-4pm to get you started!
LPM Pottery will also be set up with her collection of contemporary ceramics!
• Plant drop-off will be 12-1pm and the exchange will start at 1pm.
• The number of plants you bring is the number of new-to-you plants to take home.
• The swap is restricted to house plants. Please no outdoor plants or seeds.
• Plants can be in water or soil, but must be in containers that can go home with each plant.
• Plants should be at least 1″ in size, healthy, and pest free!
• Label your plants! The more information you can provide for each plant, the better. This includes name and care instructions.