Enjoy the best fireworks in the valley on Independence Day weekend. The best spots for viewing and celebrating our nation’s independence are right here in downtown Harrisonburg!
Recommended viewing areas:
– Turner Pavilion and Park, 228 S. Liberty St–look west!
– Food Maxx International Market, 924 W. Market St.
– JMU Memorial Hall Parking Lots, 395 S. High St.
– Thomas Harrison Middle School, 1311 W. Market St.
– Westside Baptist Church, 715 W. Wolfe St.
– Harrisonburg High School, 1001 Garber’s Church Rd.
Thank you to our sponsors:
– City of Harrisonburg
– Harrisonburg Radio Group
– Blue Ridge Insurances Services, Inc.